We're pleased to announce the release of PHPCI version 1.5! In this release, we've made the leap from supporting one, to ten separate languages, added support for disabling authentication (single user mode), and more.
PHPCI Now Speaks Your Language!
With the release of PHPCI 1.5, PHPCI finally speaks your language. You can now work with PHPCI in any of the following ten languages:
- Dansk (Danish)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Français (French)
- Deutsch (German)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Pусский (Russian)
- Український (Ukranian)
Over the coming weeks, we're going to be working on supporting more languages, including Spanish, Hindi, Arabic amongst others. If you want to help, head over to our project on Transifex where you can contribute your translations.
- Disable Authentication (Single User Mode) - You can now completely disable authentication in PHPCI, for installations behind corporate firewalls, local installations, and so on.
- Slack Notifications Plugin - Adds support for notifying a Slack channel when a build finishes.
- Support for Gitlab Merge Requests - Adds support for the webhooks sent from Gitlab when a merge request is created.
- PHP TAL Lint Plugin - Adds support for linting PHP TAL template files.
Cleanup and Fixes
- Support for Gitlab v5 - Removes the requirement for Gitlab projects to have a namespace, allowing URLs such as [email protected]:phpci.git
- Use a Logarithmic scale for quality trend chart - The scale of errors can be quite wildly different for various plugins, using a log scale allows a clearer picture of the quality trend.
- Fix the PHP Parallel Lint Plugin
- PHP Unit Plugin now reports an error when no tests are configured
- Only include meta data from builds in the same branch as the current build (charts)
We hope you enjoy this new version of PHPCI, you can find installation instructions and download links on our install page